Monday, November 09, 2009

Sophie Coleen decided to join our family just a little more than 6 weeks early on November 7, 2009. She is doing great and we are so happy. She had a tube in her lungs to help her breathe for the first 12 hours, but she is already down to a little nasal cannula and only needs 2 liters of oxygen to keep her going. We are so happy with how she is doing. She has a little feeding tube on the right side of her nose and is tolerating her feedings really well. We are so thankful for fantastic doctors and nurses who got our sweet little girl here safely and that are taking such good care of her now.


SOPHIE COLEEN-1 day old and doing great


Already Daddy's Little Princess

4 comments:

Marian said...

Jen and Jake, Congratulations. She is beautiful and I am so happy she is doing so well. Prayer works!
Love, auntie m

Our Family said...

Sophie is a beautiful little girl! I am glad that she is doing well :)

Amber said...

Congratulations!! THat came so fast! But I guess I'm not surprised because that seems to be a trend with you :) Glad she is doing so good- I hope she makes it home to you soon!

JaLesha said...

Totally didn't even know you were pregnant! I obviously have missed out on some info. I hope the baby gets to come home soon and I'm glad she's doing good! How scary!!! She is so cute!! (where do you live...are you close to me?)