Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!!!

Carter and Audrey are our little Snow Bunnies this year!!!! They had so much fun playing out in the snow yesterday. Audrey looks like a little pink puffed marshmallow and Carter is fearless. Carter wears his boots and his "glubs" (gloves) everywhere. Sophie is very content just hanging out in the warm house. Kids are just so much fun!!!!
On a little side note....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Today is our 4th anniversary.....yes, 4 years and 3 kids. We know, we've been busy. What an amazing 4 years it has been. I am so lucky that Jake is my husband and the father of our kids. It has been quite the ride and we are stronger than ever and I love him more than I ever thought possible. Thanks for all of the fun and the laughs honey, you are the best!!!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

what a darling family, and I hope you had a great anniversary!